Sunday, October 5, 2008

Article Published

Hi, everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted anything. I was in the Column Writing class in the year of 04/05 (I can't remember if it was Fall or Spring). I just wanted to pass along that I have an article published in OurState Magazine. This magazine gives an overview of the cultural, historical, and other elements of North Carolina living. Since I grew up in and currently live in NC, I've been pitching articles to this magazine. It's my second publication.

While my name is featured in the table of contents on the online version of the magazine, the article itself is not linked.

I wrote in a section titled "For the Day" about a nearby small town by the name of Elizabethtown, and a state park, Jones Lake, that is less than five miles from Elizabethtown. The article is "Town and Country" and my byline is Lee Royal. I give an iteniary of what one can do for the day in this part of the state--places to eat, shop, hike, and more.

Hope all of you are doing great!

Carrah "Lee" Royal
Emerson Class of 2005

No comments: