Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Writing Gig + Take My Comics Writing Workshop

Just wanted to let any webcomics fans know that you can now read my mostly-weekly thoughts on the topic over at Webcomics.com. So far I've mostly discussed the potential effects of new technologies on the medium, such as eBook readers, software packages for reading webcomics, and new screen technologies. I also have some articles forthcoming on interesting creators and comics that have caught my eye.

Also, anyone whose thinking of about making comics of their own may be interested in the Comics Writing Workshop that I'll be teaching at The Cambridge Center for Adult Education this spring. It's a six-week course that starts in March. I taught this course last semester as well, and had a lot of fun doing it, so I'd love to see even more students signed up this time. You can register or get the full details here.

No comments: